Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My First Post! :)

Hello loverlys!
        My name is Emily and I am a preacher's daughter. This blog is to display my Christian walk, keep myself and others accountable, and express my journey as a preachers daughter! I have been wanting to do something like this for a long time and well, I have been pretty lazy about it. When I was about 11, I started my own blog which I posted about nonsense and annoyed my readers. (If I had any besides my grandmother. Love you Granny!) My three closest friends all have blogs,and they inspired me! So I decided to maybe dust off the old keyboard and try again, but this time, with more serious and (hopefully) mature themes. I should be posting every week!  I hope you enjoy my blog! :)

Give me Jesus,
Emily Grace <3

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I am oh so happy that you are back on bloggyland. And HEY -- I read your blog, lady! ;] Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete